I will try not to saturate my blog with pregnancy stories, but lets face it , being pregnant and the things you go through is just good blog material. Now that I am embarking on my second trimester ,I thought I would share a few things I learned thus far.
Things I have learned through the first trimester:
1.You can gain 10 pounds the minute the test shows positive.
2.Its not the baby making me fat, its the ice cream, cheeseburgers and macaroni!
3.Mexican food and pickles are the worst foods to throw up
4. Raisin Bran Crunch and Honey bunches of Oats, taste just as sweet the second time
5.I do not chew my food well, before swallowing
6.Lettuce does not digest very fast
7.There is a certain angle to hang your head over the toilet so the water doesn't splash back in your face when puking
8. Take your pre-natal vitamins before bed,you will have more of a chance of keeping it down. and Why do they make them the size of a horse pill, when you are already sick?
9. Calling it morning sickness is a joke, it can and has lasted all day not just in the morning.
10. Morning sickness does not go away at 12 weeks,
11. You cry at everything, yesterday I cried when they closed down the chicken ranch(TNT movie -The Best Little Whore House in Texas)
12. I have to sleep 18 hours a day
13. You can use the pregnancy card to get your kids to behave:)
14, You can use the pregnancy card to get your husband to do... well just about anything:)
15. You really are not eating for two, I mean the little bean is 2-3 inch's long, how much food does the baby need?
16.If my boobs get any bigger they will need their own zip code
17. My friends talked about me getting fat before they heard the news
18.I was a coffee addict,now the smell terrorizes me and looking at the coffee pot, l makes me nauseous
19. My children want to name the baby 1.Harry Potter, 2. Patrick Star or 3. Sponge bob
20.There is a 50/50 chance that the Chinese gender predictor test is wrong
21.Dreaming is alot more fun now that I am pregnant:)Bob thinks so too
22. Brushing my teeth is like an Olympic event
23. No coffee, no chocolate, no seafood, turns me into pregzilla
24. I have two new best friends their names are John and Ralph
25. I already love this baby with all my heart,and even though I joke about the unpleasantness of the first trimester, I wouldn't change a thing:)