Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away



Well, we are still dealing with dark clouds and rain from T.S. Faye! This really is depressing. The first day it was Whoohoo, no school and we slept and ate all day, yes all day long! It was glorious, but now everyone is just plain bored. Bob has been home all week, and that has been nice, but now that I have been stuck in the house with him all week, I wouldn't mind him having a trip (women, are we ever satisfied?!)
I have been spending endless hours on my computer, reading blogs, I have redesigned my blog 100 times, and it still looks the same!
Now, I am getting a dose of my brother's Seattle weather! This thing is hanging over our heads like a bad migraine. I should be using my time more wisely, but all I want to do is stay in my pajamas, eat chocolate, and watch lifetime for women. Can you gain 10 pounds in three days?

On the plus side, I have caught up on alot of blog readings, and have become slightly addicted to the other pilot wives blogs:) My grass (weeds) are growing, I haven't had to walk the dogs, mow the lawn,or go to the gym (yes, I can go to the gym in the rain, but who wants to), I haven't cooked in three days (takeout), and I have been able to sleep until 8am because it is so dark out.
On the negative side, I am OD ing on Dunkin Donuts coffee, the grass is getting really high, my pool is starting to turn green, I haven't gone to the gym, my hair is flat and frizzy, And yes you can gain 10 pounds in three days!

1 comment:

Ex Wife to a Douchebag - disgusted by his white trash fiance said...

It doesn't look like this mess will be ending for us anytime soon! And no, we are never satisfied! :)