Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A few funnies to make you laugh!

THE PROOF THAT JESUS WAS A WOMAN
1 He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food.
2 He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it.
3 And, even when he was dead, he had to get up because there was work to do.

and for my single friends(okay its funny to us married folk too!)

THE WORLD'S SHORTEST FAIRY TALE
Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl, "Will you marry me?"The girl said, "No," and she lived happily ever after, went shopping, drank martinis with friends, always had a clean house, never had to cook, had a wardrobe full of shoes and handbags, stayed skinny, and was never farted on. The End

I hope this made you all laugh!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Jeez. When you put it that way, maybe I SHOULD stay single!

D's Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D's Mom said...

Too Funny, but I have to say as a "single friend" of yours... I wish I had the shoe and purse scenerio, that would be fantastic!!