Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Dudabug!!



WE BLINKED, and then she was 10:)



My daughter is one of my heroes. In her ten years she has taught me to be a better person. Regan is beautiful inside and out. She has all of the qualities I would love to possess. She is soft spoken, gentle, kind, and lovable. I admire her so much. I know that I am the mother, I am supposed to be the teacher, but I honestly believe she is the one teaching me. She has taught me to refocus on what is important in life, to love unconditionally, to slow down and enjoy the small moments, and to laugh, oh how she has taught me to laugh! It has been a blessing and an honor to be her mother. I have enjoyed watching her grow the last ten years. Time goes by so fast, too fast. I look forward to the next ten years, to watch her become the young lady that God has called her to be. Thank you Regan, I love you more than you will ever know-you will understand when you become a mother yourself.

Happy Birthday, Dudabug! We Love You!





3 comments:

Victoria said...

Regan Elizabeth, I was there when you entered this world! It was one of the happiest days of my life! I was so happy to meet my beautiful niece! You are one of the most special girls I've ever met! There's just something about you, sweetie. Oh, wait, I know! You take after you Aunt Bikki! I love you!

The Chapins said...

I LOVE YOU REGAN GIRL!!! : ) happy birthday!!! i remember turning DOUBLE DIGITS! i was finally able to get my hair cute short...maybe you should ask for a tattoo. : )

St. of Words said...

happy birthday sweetie. you are such a sweet and special girl. your big cousin loves you sooooo much!